We love our volunteers!! Our sale would not be possible without the tremendous help of those who volunteer their time to help out with the sale. Those people who volunteer at least three hours will be allowed to shop at our presale party. This is just our way of saying, "Thanks for all you do."
We need help from volunteers in the following areas:
- Drop Off- inspecting, organizing and racking items
- Public Sale Days-organize & help customers, inspect racks for dropped clothing or missing tags, matching missing
tags to clothing
- Sort Day-sorting items back by consigner and breaking down the sale when it is over, and other responsibilities
To sign up as a volunteer, please REGISTER HERE. You will have the option to choose the shift that works best with your busy schedule.
Please review our guidelines before committing to volunteer.
In order to shop during the Pre-Sale - you MUST work 3 or more hours
- Volunteers who work (2) 3-hour shifts shop at 5:30
- Volunteers who work (1) 3-hour shift shop at 6:30
- Anyone who does not volunteer to work and has entered as a consigner will be allowed to shop at 7:30.
If you are unable to fulfill your shift obligation, you can remove yourself from the chosen shift through your login. If you'd like to change to another shift, remove yourself from the chosen shift and choose another.
THANK YOU AGAIN to all of our faithful volunteers!